6 exercises to relieve back pain . Back pain may occur with sudden movements in the spinal column, so warm up. before exercise to increase the temperature increase muscle flexibility and helps to exercise effectively and safely.
It should warm up for approximately 5 – 10 minutes, then start your workout with exercise slowly, like a tramp with a time of 3 minutes using a heel two sides touched alternately 60 times and roll the shoulders and stomping feet. Stay in place for 20 times, etc. Before starting any exercise with back pain management, you should consult a doctor first to prevent injury.
Examples of back pain management exercises are as follows:
- knees to chest (Knee-to-Chest)
Start by lying down, lift one knee up, and use your arms to hug your knee as close to your chest as possible. Keep the other leg straight or bend the knee slightly if your back hurts. Hold the position for 10 seconds on each side, then alternate with the other knee. Repeat 10 times, keeping the lower back pressed against the ground while lifting the knee.
- Sit-ups (Partial Crunches)Start from lying flat on a level surface. Bend your knees and put your feet on the ground. Place your arms in a cross shape on your chest or place both hands behind your head. Contract your abdominal muscles and lift them from the head to the shoulders off the floor as you exhale. Hold the position for a moment before slowly lowering back to the original position. Repeat 8‒12 times. Do not lift your body by using your arms or pulling from your elbows during this exercise. And should keep the lower back, coccyx and feet next to the ground at all times.
- Hamstring Stretches
Start from lying flat with one knee bent, then use a towel to hold it on the tip of your toes. the side that does not bend the knee Stretch your knees until they are taut, before gently pulling on the towel to create some resistance between them and you will feel a tension in the back of your leg. Hold the position for at least 15‒30 minutes, alternating with both legs 2‒4 times on each side.
- Sit with your back against the wall (Wall Sits).Start by standing about 25‒30 centimeters from the wall with your legs spread out about as wide as your shoulders. Lean until your back is completely against the wall and slowly slide down until your knees are slightly bent. Hold this position for 10 seconds with your lower back against the wall. Before moving up slowly, repeat 812 times.
- Bridge (Bridging)Begin by lying flat on the floor with both knees bent. Place the soles of your feet flat on the floor with your feet shoulder-width apart. Then place your hands on the floor by your sides, pressing both feet down while lifting your hips until it forms a straight line. Hold for 10 ‒ 15 seconds, before slowly lowering your hips back to their original position. Do 3 sets of 15 reps each. While raising your hips, keep your shoulders off the ground and rest for at least 1 minute. will start doing the next set
- Aerobic ExerciseSwimming, walking, or cycling are part of the aerobic exercise regimen. That will help strengthen the lungs, heart and blood vessels, reduce weight and help relieve back pain, especially swimming. This should start with a short exercise period and gradually increase the duration of the exercise more. and avoid exercises that require turning or twisting.
support sport and healthy by ufabet