Almonds belong to the same family as prunes. Scientific name: Prunus amygdalus (Prunus dulcis) is a plant native to the Middle East. South Asia and North Africa It is a perennial plant with a height of about 390-990 cm. The fruit of almonds is a single fruit, similar to plums, peaches and apricots. Almond kernel will have a thick and hard shell. In fact, the almonds we eat are not nuts. But part of the seed And the ones we buy and eat often have the shell almond removed. Almonds are the most nutritious of all the nuts. It’s one of the top ten health foods.
Benefits of almonds.
1. High energy, good fat, not fat after eating, 1 almond grain provides 7 calories of energy.
2. Among all the nuts Almonds have the most nutrients. especially protein thus helping to grow. Repair the worn parts of the body By weight, almonds provide up to 21.15% protein.
3. Nourish the nerves, nourish the brain, reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s disease. It are high in polyunsaturated fats like omega 3 and omega 6 UFABET.
4. Boosts Metabolism Vitamin B6 helps increase metabolism in protein metabolism. To be used to repair brain cells, vitamin B6 also increases the process of creating neurotransmitters. Reduces the chances of developing Parkinson’s disease.
5. Helps reduce cholesterol levels Reduce the blockage of fat in the blood vessels. In particular, omega-6 polyunsaturated fatty acids are important in reducing blood clots. Eating regularly increases HDL levels, which are good fats. and reduce the level of bad cholesterol or LDL. There are many studies that say Eating just two handfuls of almonds a day lowers LDL levels by 9.4%.