Cardiac patients who exercise should always be aware of their symptoms. If you experience aches, dizziness, chest pain, shortness of breath, nausea, or an irregular heartbeat. Stop exercising and sit in a well-ventilated area to allow your body to rest.
However, you should seek medical attention when your symptoms do not improve or worsen including the following symptoms
- Chest pain or tightness Especially in cases where symptoms occur frequently, symptoms persist for a long time. Symptoms occur even without exercise worsening or worsening of symptoms even after taking the drug
- Pain or tightness in your arm, neck, jaw, or shoulder
- shortness of breath
- colic constipation
- arm numb
- Unusually pale or sweating
- dizziness, as if fainting
- Pulse above 120–150 beats per minute, even at rest after exercise for more than 15 minutes.
As mentioned above Patients with heart disease should always follow their doctor’s advice and be mindful of their safety when exercising. They may also record symptoms encountered during exercise. for the doctor to consider and adjust the exercise accordingly .You should also wear comfortable clothes that are not too tight while exercising. Avoid exercising if the weather is too hot, drink plenty of water, and gradually adjust the intensity of your exercise without overdoing it.